Friday, December 7, 2012

December 1, 2012 : 1:50 pm - I am in Bangkok now.

I still haven't slept properly since before this trip started over 40 hours ago. I fear I may be going insane. I have tried to sleep, but I will not succumb. My brain feels savagely alert yet numb and truly exhausted at the same time. The top bunk in the top corner of a room in the top corner of the hostel I'm staying in is my new den. I feel like Quasimodo.

I believe now at the best potato chips flavour is cool cucumber. I've tasted nothing like it in my life. It shocks my senses. Leaves me breathless.



Audrey left me the impossible task of sleep. She has the only key to this room. I am stranded. I fear if she knew how truly undone I've become, she would smother me with a pillow to put me out of my misery.

J/k though. I feel pretty good, just need a cat nap and I want to adventure. There is much to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment